Saturday, April 7, 2012

J. Crew Brown Pattern Doll Dress (Similar to Library Print Doll Dress) – $70

J. Crew Brown Pattern Doll Dress (Similar to Library Print Doll Dress) – $70

(this is the pattern of my dress)


Style: 85841
Size: 4
Color: Chocolate Brown with Ivory and Purple Print
Retail Price: $198
Material: 100% cotton; 100% cotton lining
Item Description: Rich chocolate brown dress with ivory and purple floral pattern, this dress is very similar to the Library Print dress, but in a medium weight stiff cotton. I can't find the original catalog images for this item, but I've included an image of the Library dress as it's the same shape/design, but in a different fabric. I've also included photos I took of the dress, but not on my. I can send additional photos over if you'd like to see more. Originally was a halter, but I had a seamstress turn it into a cross-back silhouette (again like the library dress). Fitted bodice with a full skirt and shirring. Falls to the knee. Back zip. Trapunto stitching on straps and bands on bodice.
Condition: Great, worn twice
Asking Price: $70 (includes PayPal fees and shipping - will ship outside US for full shipping price in addition to the item price)

No comments: