Tuesday, March 3, 2009

{I Smile...}

every time I walk into my bathroom and see this:


I finally broke down and bought this shower curtain after the holidays from Anthropologie (with a lovely gift card from my mom-in-law!) after coveting it for nearly a year. It might be one of the best purchases I've made in months...

The company that makes the shower curtain is called India Rose, and I recently came across these bags:


Y'all know I love a good ruffle, so when I then came across this bedding, which is the same line as the shower curtain, I almost fell out of my chair! I think the hubs might draw the line at ruffled bedding, though...

3 comments:

HeidiG said...

The shower curtain is beautiful! I would smile, too.

Unknown said...

I love the shower curtain. Super cute.

avdg said...

That is the greatest shower curtain I've ever seen! Completely transcends its humble name 'shower curtain', don't you think? I'd love to link to your post from my blog ...may I?