Friday, November 2, 2007

Blueprint...

I just got the new issue of Blueprint Magazine the other day - I spotted the cover and was in love. There were a few really good features in the issue, including their very first holiday gift guide (love holiday gift guides, although I'm not sure I've ever bought a gift in a holiday gift guide for someone, although I'm pretty sure I've done so for myself...). One feature was on glam holiday outfits - how fantastic would this be for New Year's Eve?


And a pink Christmas tree?!?! Robby would die...


They had some really great ideas in their gift guide, including this adorable onesie for the little ones:


And last but not least, at the intro to all of the holiday features, there was this page:


I love the wrapping paper on those gifts, and those sneaky editors at Blueprint have made them available for download. I think they would be so pretty with really colorful holiday ribbon...

No comments: